Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Why the Crocodile has no tongue

hello this is a story about why the Crocodile has no tongue I hope you like it.



One Day Fox was going to  a wedding but before she went to go to the wedding she had to go to her friend Crocodile she lived down the river.Good morning said Fox Good morning said Crocodile they were best friend’s.


want to come in the river to cool down the sun is warm on my back said Crocodile. you are a good friend sorry but I am going to the wedding” replied Fox I was always being nice said Fox. please be nice to me and help me in my  time of need. what is  that you need friend Fox? asked Crocodile I want to sing so much so that the Animals will love my singing but tongue is ugly.please lend me yours said fox okay said Crocodile but you have to give it back in three days okay replied Fox I promise I promise.


so Crocodile lend her tongue to Fox. when fox was at the wedding  she sang and sang and all the animals said who is singing that beautiful song She is so good at singing it’s me said Fox and she sang and sang but Fox never went by the river to give the tongue back to Crocodile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi so that is why a crocodiles don't have a tongue from kishan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shavana love your story about crocodiles it has a lot of information KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.