Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Laser strike

Hi this is what I did in the holidays I went to laser strike in Wellington it was fun have you ever been? Read my interesting story to get ideas! I hope you enjoy!!!!



Me my brother and sister went to laser strike with my Aunt Sheri and Alex. We got up early in the Morning and got dressed in nice clothes. We ate something and brushed our teeth ready to go. Our Aunty arrived  let’s go We went in. What was that we looked out. The power was out we saw the light off there was no internet connection pamure laser strike was closed so we looked on the map where to go. wellington Laser Strike will be open let’s go! we went past mt Roskill where my Nana lives

We looked in we saw a lot of kids and adults waiting for their turn there was cameras so we can watch them play on the TV after they had finished their lights flashed on they were talking all about it. Hey” do you guys want to play? said the lady that works their. Yes please four of us want to play okay that will be $24 dollars for four games. We went in where all the gear was and laser guns Don’t worry they're not real! we watched a big TV Screen that showed us the rules no cheating for an example you can’t cover your gear when they  shoot you don’t take it off either. No swearing and you have to hold the gun with two hands don’t get angry when you lose!


Ready do you know the rules and how to play? yes as we put our gear on. We went in READY! said my aunty Ready said me and my sister Sapphire. We ran through the dark path it was spooky but cool. We splitted up you go that way” and I go this way sapphire go down watch out for the mines try to attack their goal we were team red as always I saw the mine gonna blow me up so I ran and jumped WOW! that was awesome!!! GAME OVER said this voice the lights turned on that was the best game ever” We finished all our  rounds of games we got frozen slushies and went to burger king.




Finally we made it to my Nana's house to eat our lunch. We stayed for six days nearly a week it was awesome we said thanks to my aunty before she left and Alex too
maybe next time we can go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.