Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

The Dark Forest

This is a story i made up and it's called the dark forest it's going to be a scary story. I hope you enjoy

In the afternoon I heard a "CRASH! of lighting and thunder when suddenly I  heard a person yelling for help before I could even run outside the person had disappeared I thought I was seeing things but I wasn't.
I walked through the dark forest thinking of my worst nightmare. I saw something run past as I looked around "WHAT" WAS THAT! as I started running back to my house the day later my brother was gone it came all over the news even on the radio I never got to see him again so it's just me
 My mum died since I was three years old and my dad had a car crash and my cousin was in the car so i'm the only one in the house That's why I live bye myself

3 comments:

  1. I hope you've had a great holiday Shavanah. It's been so hot hasn't it? Have you been to the pools or the beach to cool off?
    Not long now and you will be back as a Year 7.
    Mrs Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shavanah it is me Raewen-eve I like your store about the Dark foret keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.