Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

The best Cross Country EVER!

Hello my name is Shavana and this is what I have learned today I hope you like it.




Our class and miss lavakula told us to get change in our color i was in the green team. It was a cool color .We went on maths whizz it was nearly cross country we waited and waited until the bell rang for cross country.Everyone was happy when the bell had rang they went in there lines. The year 1 and 2 were running everyone started clapping and cheering.



They were running so fast they didn’t stop. Some slipped in the gooey mud and some got really wet in the water. they were finished some of my friends said i hope i come first. It was the year 3 and 4 they couldn’t wait they just ran past Mr Burt they were speeding like a car.They were happy that they made it to the finish line.


now it was my turn to run. I was quite scared about slipping in the mud ready said Mr Burt steady go! I ran like i was in a car. All the girls were running really fast. i saw Mele running past the finish line she came 3rd and i speed past the finish line I was going to give up but i didn’t i made it.

I felt happy i came 6th that’s not bad but i hope next year i come first it is the best cross country ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.