Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Tuatara and Mango the the Shark

Hello this is my story I had write by myself I hope you enjoy it.


Once there was a shark called mango and a Tuatara they were best friends.together they had to look after the children of Tangaroa. every day the fishermen would go in their canoes and try to catch Tangaroa children.Tuatara and mango would always be on guard to protect the children. when every fishermen was having a party. mango shark and Tuatara made a plan to eat the fishermen they quickly swam in the shallow water.  the fishermen got scared and mango shark ate the people Tuatara got angry and said WHY? did you eat the fishermen. you ate them and didn't give me any. sorry said mango the shark you got legs go get them. Tuatara went out of the water and when mango the shark called Tuatara he didn’t come back because he was comfortable so he said to mango the shark you stay here now I live here you live there so mango shark lived in the ocean and Tuatara lived in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.