Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

The three little pigs at the Assembly

Term 3 Immersion Assembly from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.


When we came back to School from the holidays, I ran into class. We went in the hall for Immersion Assembly. I saw lots of teachers wearing costumes they were a bit funny.

Team 4 performed a play about the  three little pigs. Miss Gardens was the narrator. The three little pigs went to say goodbye to their mum who Mr J wearing a wig. The first little pig made a house out of hay. When she had finished building her house, she sat down on a chair. Then the wolf appeared and said” little pig  little pig let me in”. “No! not by my hairs of my chinny chin chin” said the pig. “then i will huff and i'll puff and blow your house down” the wolf shouted and he blew the house down and ate that pig!.

The next day the second little pig came by some sticks and made his house out of sticks. After that he sat down. Then the big bad wolf came and said “little pig little pig let me in”. “Not by my hairs of my chinny chin chin” said the pig. the wolf replied “i will huff and puff and blow your house down”. the wolf blew that house down and ate that pig too. Mr Marks was the wolf and his tummy got bigger and bigger every time he ate a pig.

Then the third little pig came to buy some bricks and built his house. He was the smartest out of all the other pigs. After he made his house he sat down and the big bad wolf came and along and said “little pig little pig let me in”. “Nah! not by my hairs of my chinny chin chin” replied the wolf. “then i will huff and puff and blow that house down” said the wolf so he huffed and puffed and couldn't blow that house down. So he climbed up the chimney and the pig put a pot of boiling water underneath the chimney. When the wolf was going down in the chimney he burnt his bottom and ran away and that was the end of the big bad wolf.   
It was really funny. I couldn’t stop laughing. Immersion Assembly was heaps of fun. I can’t wait to see what they will do next term.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Shavana,

    Is there more than just three little pigs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.