Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Writing Sentence

Today I have learned how to use were and was in the sentence only here is my writing. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!



Complete the sentences with was / were

1. How many people _were_________ at your house last weekend?
2. The book wasn't difficult. It _was_________ easy.
3. Those ____were______ my best jeans.
4. Dinosaurs ___were_______ prehistoric animals.
5. ______were____ your friends at school yesterday?
6. Sandra _was_________ not at school yesterday.
7. You ____were______ nasty to me!
8. ______was____ your grandparents designers?
9. John and I ___were_______ in the garden.
10. ____were_____ your parents in the restaurant? Yes, they _____was____.
11. My grandmother ____was______ a nurse. She wasn´t a doctor.
12. I _______was___ thin when I was 6 years old.
13. When I ___was_______ younger, I played with teddy bears.
14. We ____were______ away on vacation last month.
15. _______were___ you at the cinema last night?
16. Ten years ago, I ___was_______ a baby.
17. ____was______ the exam difficult?
18. The film _____was_____ not exciting. It was boring.
19. _____were_____ there many people at the party?
20. _____was_____ the girls in the park? Yes they _______were___ .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shavana,
    Good writing sentence. This is pretty good getting to learn where to put Were and was in a sentence, this is a good doc for learning as well. Keep up the good work Shavana.

    Rowana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.