Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Athletics

hi this is my all about athletics I hope you enjoy



On Friday we had Athletics Day. There was a buzz of excitement. It was a sunny day. there are four house colours. I was in Matatua that is green
the second colour is Te Arawa that is red and the third is takitumu everyone thinks it’s the best and that colour is yellow. and blue  is Tainui. we were going to start now. We went across the field to Do sprinting. I was a bit nervous that I will come last I wanted to give it a try I said in my head.



Ready steady I got more nervous I was sweating everyone was cheering for me and the other girls that was racing me. GO! I Ran as a leopard could I was nearly about to slip but I slowed down and i came forth I said in my head that wasn’t that bad at least I didn’t come last. I saw all the seniors doing discus I wanted to do that i said to my friend Kaitlynne and Mele we now changed over we now went to discus I wanted a try I did get a turn but Mr burt kept telling us to change and change we went to High jump i was just about to jump but it started raining we all went inside maybe we can do high jump next time I said smiling.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shavana you have great idea good job keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.