Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Film Festival

Hi this is my writing about film festival I hope you enjoy.

                         
Yesterday we went to the Makanalani film festival to watch all the school movies. We went to hoyts it was really dark and it was cool  and fun. I was very excited to see it but my favorite part is when Rowana was talking about who pushed humpty? We found out that it was Shaitarn. My friend Kaitlynne had a part that was funny she was really embarrassed.



Then we watched all the other movies there was one that was funny and it was when this boy wanted his royal paper so the maid brang his paper but his royal paper was toilet paper I was laughing as hard as I could it was so funny.


We went back in the bus back to school and had lunch it was cool and hopefully they could make more movies and I hope there can be more movies next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.