Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Triathlon by Shavana

This is a document about triathlon. On a hot sunny day our class went to Triathlon this was my first time. We all sat in our lines and the Instructors came and told us what we had to do. “game on”. The people who had their togs on had to slide on their tummy three times . The people who did not have their togs, they had to do five star Jumps on the side. after that we had to ride the bikes the kids that did not know how to ride a bike they had to use training wheels. the Instructor said “GO!” I raced around the field even though I was coming last. But I tried my best then I kept going then I was coming straight past the finish line. I came 2nd it was fun. then we had to run around the field. I was coming 1st then we finished we had a rest. I hope you like my document about triathlon. please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.