Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Easter Break





Easter day, I got some easter eggs with chocolate money. It was nice all the chocolate was crammed in my mouth. My sister got the party mix egg and my brother got the chocolate buttons egg.

My dad bought the easter eggs from Countdown. When we finished eating our eggs, me and my sister were bouncing on the trampoline while my brother was playing the game. An hour later my mum came to pick us up.


At home my mum got us some more easter eggs, they were dark chocolate so yummy and fat. After I ate my easter egg it was late and time for bed.

The next morning my Nana came with heaps more easter eggs. “These are for you, I couldn't come yesterday because you were sleeping” said nana. “Thank you nana”, I said. When I looked into  my easter egg I saw a Chocolate  bunny rabbit inside I ate it as fast as I could.



I was full I had heaps of chocolate on me then I had a  shower.my Nana was going after she finished her tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.