Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Football with Ben

On Thursday Room 13 went to Football it was in the hall. When we made it there we saw our coach Ben. We first started to play octopus for our warm up. The taggers were Katareina, Ben and Jalen. Jalen said "people who have white shoes." That was me. I was running and then I got tagged,  but it was fun. Everyone kept running I was so excited for the next game. The game was nearly finished the first person to get to the other side of the hall and slap Ben's hand was the  winner. The winner was Sohel everyone in Room 13 was clapping. There was another game, Ben said it was like octopus but different. We had to dribble the ball across the hall using our feet. "Cool" I said "it’s even harder."  Ben said you need a buddy to verse. "Wow that’s even harder" I thought to myself. Ben said the kids with the ball had to go on the other side the kids with no ball have to go in the middle I had the ball . "Ready set GO!" said Ben, I was dribbling the ball and my buddy was Kaitlynne she was trying to steal the ball from me, but she couldn't and I got heaps of goals. Then we had to play Football the real game. I was in the yellow team, we didn’t score any goals but that’s okay because the other teams didn’t score either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.