Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My Holiday Term 4

Hi I am writing about my Holidays How fun and cool it was. I hope you like it.




In the Holidays I was at my Nana’s. there was heaps of cool things their.It was day time and my brother was on the computer with my uncle his name was Grant. He was Really nice to us. My Nana was watching TV my Aunty was at work. I have two Auntys that go to work. Let”s go now said my Mum. Can I stay” at my Nana’s house please” I said. okay” said Mum.
My Nana had two cats they were sleeping one is Lazy and one eats too much. then it was the dark  I had some dinner my mum picked me up in the morning. I was quite sad to go. But happy to see my mum again next time I might go to my Nana”s again also we had burger king.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.