Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

High Bar


Our class has been learning about writing objects below here's what I have written down below.
The human or living characteristics of the high bar,  gravity, her legs.
Page
Copy the sentences from the story here.



17

Dark Demon




17

To small to reach the bar




18

impatient like a wild Rabbit




19

and the bar glows softly at her




  1. Using personification. Write a sentence personifying the items/objects listed below.


Object
Write your sentences below.
a netball or rugby ball being passed to you.
I kicked the rugby ball and it went over the fence.
a kayak
Waiting for my turn.
your netbook
I put my chromebook in its charger so it can Charger
your shoes
My shoes are muddy like a grass field


  1. Using simile. Write a sentence that describes these items/objects like something else.

Object
Write your sentences below.
the grass
Soft like a Pillow
a kayak
A hard rock.
a pair of scissors
A sharp sword.
a pie
Yummy like lollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.