Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Lost In The Forest

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Joseph who lived in a cottage with his mother. His mother told him to get some blueberries she's making blueberry pie for supper. As Joseph was walking down the hill finding blueberries he walked so long he stopped and looked around he saw blueberries they were very huge so he picked them off the tree. the basket was full so he went back to the way he came from.



Where am I? am I lost he couldn't find his way home he saw a old lady walking to her garden. so he followed her excuse me Joseph said. The old lady turned around how may I help you. Um have you seen a little cottage that's the colour brown? or do you have a map my mother told me not to talk to strangers you never know. Um no but I can help you thank you very much are you hungry said the old lady with a evil grin.


No thanks I just need to go home it was four in the afternoon it's gonna get late if I don't find my way home come on said the old lady just for a few minutes Okay then said Joseph as he walked in Joseph found a map under the table as the old lady wasn't looking Joseph new something weird about her so he took the map Joseph went out the door the old lady trapped him inside your not going any where she turned evil and ugly Joseph made a plan he said nah nah nah  you can't catch me the lady got angry and and tried to get him she couldn't Joseph tripped over the lady and climbed out the window ha ha he said as he ran off Joseph came home safely luckily the old lady couldn't get up ha ha

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of myself. I like making story's I like Lost in the forest it's a very interesting story I made. I love Reading. But next time I Should do more blog Writing and finish everything off.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.