Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

The Neighbour next door

Last night when I woke up I saw a shadow in the dark moving very fast as my heart started pounding. I ran to my lamp and turned on the light there was nothing there was just my brother sleeping. WHAT”S YOUR PROBLEM? as he woke up sorry as I went back to sleep. At six in the morning I woke up and made pancakes with whipped cream. Breakfast is… I sat on the couch and watched the news. There were people screaming for help I kept watching. The news lady said there was a girl missing in our area  about 7 years old have you seen her.



I was scared that might happen to me I quickly turned the tv off and called James and told him everything that happened on the news as he was munching on a pancake. He said who cares it’s just a fake he got the maple syrup and put it on his pancake. come on! what if that’s gonna happen to us you're such a baby. Fine then I said as I walked off It was in the afternoon I never saw my brother I was searching for him but he was never found I called the police but he was gone. My name is Jill I am 17 years old I’ve been looking for him everyday.


I saw that shadow I was going to my cousins house his name is Bradley we had takeaways for dinner it was bedtime I saw a person in a black hoodie he was sneaking I ran next door where my cousin lived he wasn’t there what the I found out my cousin killed my brother I followed him and called the police luckily my brother wasn’t dead I found him tied up I untied him we found the little girl who got taken she was safe.

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.