Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Samoa Writing

Our Literacy class has been making a story that something bad happens to the but they have to fix there mess up. I hope you enjoy!

Once upon a time there 3 travelers going to samoa. One was named Shavana that’s me of course the other was Rowana. And the last one was Melane Our boss. Shavana had work on the boat and Rowana was cooking a Barbecue well Melane was sleeping inside the boat. “Hurry up you lazy pigs” SHAVANA! “hurry up and work” AND you SMELLY” cook the barbecue said Melane. Who me YES! YOU” and help Shavana when your finish.


Rowana quickly sneaked in the boat and started the engine What are you doing? I said our boss is sleeping in the boat. who care’s she won’t know I care you're gonna get us fired. Why are you a scaredy cat? NO! I said as I went on the boat I was the boat driver.


Rowana was at the back looking at the beautiful fishes. Rowana Never said anything when I told her a question. I looked behind me and Rowana fell off HELPPPP!!!!! by the top of her lungs. PLEASE” “HELP” SHAVANA UMM! stay where you are i’m coming AHHHHH!!!! SHARKS I didn’t know what to say so I said GRAB MY HAND! I fell off  something grabbed my  leg OUCH! it bit me what was it I grabbed the side of the boat and fell off again and the life guards came to save Rowana. I was still under water.


Luckily I kicked the thing that bit me I found a person on a kayak “PADDLE”  “PADDLE” I said um I don’t know how to so I quickly pushed him out of the kayak and paddled my way to the beach I saw a little girl she looked at me and said MONSTER! MONSTER! and ran off stupid girl I took the seaweed off me yuck.
Rowana was safe so was I AHH said the guy in the water. SHARK!  We finally  UH OH!  we catched a bus back. and went in the airport ready to go SHARK ATTACK! Melane was in the boat. She lived in the boat forever luckily she had a fishing rod to fish for fish.


Shavana and Rowana happily catched the bus and walked to the airport back to New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.