Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

My Weekend

Last week me and my Brother,Sister and Mum went to my Nana's birthday No one was really there so we sat down waiting for them to come. First my aunty came and we still waited. Then allot of family's kept coming it was awesome! It was time to dish our plates there were chicken sausages and patty's and much more. We all got full some were going to go. Until my Nana said don't go come have some dessert they all ran to dish there dessert after everyone stuffed there belly's with cupcakes we sang the happy birthday song we waited until my Nana made a wish and blowed the candles. "HURRAY! as everyone "cheered the cake was a velvet cake with topping on the top it was yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.