Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

My Weekend

On the weekend i was playing with my sister and brother in the morning i had breakfast i had weet-bix it was yum after breakfast i cleaned up i dried the dishes and fold up the washing after i cleaned up i read a book it was called amazing facts it was a long book but i read half of the book i found out there can be a smallest monkey in the world. it was a cool book. after that it was time for dinner we had steak mashed potato and mixed vegetables. i went and washed my hands and packed on the table and started eating it was yum. after dinner i watched a movie it was cool but scary we had popcorn to with butter. it was dark and me and my sister played the game i stayed up until 1’ 0'clock and went to watch tv and fell asleep on the couch. i hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.