Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Rugby League

Today me and my class went to the courts for Rugby League our coach for today was James we played Benji says its like a warm up. we had to put our knees up well where running in a square. after Benji says we played a quick game of passing back the ball went high up in the air I catched the ball and passed the ball to Jessica coach said stop our team won we played again coach was on blue team i was trying to catch the ball but the blue team won it was a tie. then we played Octopus me and sohel was the tager Coach said start i ran and tagged heaps as i can it was fun.we went over the field after Octopus. Octopus had finished we went to the field and all lined up for another game we played two on one but two had to get a score. I was all by myself it was awesome! i had fun.we had to go back to class. we all said goodbye.

RL Passing Back from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.