Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Basket ball

Hi this my writing I wrote I hoe you like it.


Today we went to Basketball. Our class learned about defending. We started with a warm up and played a quick game. Our coach is called Rob. He teaches us about shooting  we bend our knees and walked on the blue line in the hall.


We all practised our shooting and blocking. I rolled the ball around my ankle it was easy but the hard bit was when we had to bounce the ball around our legs. Rob showed us how to do bongos it’s easy all you have to do is bounce the ball very low down to your feet.


Then we had a challenge with half of our class we had to get 10 points I was versing my friend kaitlynne 3 2 1 GO! Rob said I shooted the ball in everyone had a turn it was quite easy but they were really fast but next time we can play again it’s just having fun not about winning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.