Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Youth Town

Hi this is my writing I hope you like it.

 When I Just came in the class Miss Lavakula was doing the roll. Everyone was excited they just couldn’t wait. After Miss Lavakula had done the roll she said get in a line and follow me. We all did but some got left behind. We all waited for the bus to come. The bus came in a minute. Everyone was really crazy they went wild. They screamed and shouted. It was a long ride everyone was lousy. They were playing talking and some dropped their bottles. WOW! I said youth town is massive how Awesome but how are we going to get across there I said. The bus driver said you will have to cross the crossing. I looked at the car and all the cars were speeding fast and beeping. I got a lot scared. We all ran a cross we all got there we all were really excited our teacher took a photo. I was happy first we went to swim in the nice pool it was a lot fun. We swam for 1 hour I was really short to go to the deep part so I stayed at the shallow part on the other side. We all got in the changing room we saw Sue when we got change she was very nice. We did printmaking it was easy and fun I peeked in the game room and I saw table tennis and other things. we all went in the game room I was going to play but all the people hogged it but it was fun anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.