Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Anzac Thoughts and Feelings

This is My Writing about my feeling of the soldiers who died for us! Here is My Writing That I have Written for them.


 As I looked and stared at the Memorial I thought about what they did back in the days. I started to think about when they’re getting ready for war. Which made me sad. I suddenly felt happy when they all stopped. But a lot died for us. When we walked back to class I started staring at the memorial. Trying to see all the names before we left. I was thinking of sadness that they had. It was hard for them and their families. After we went in class I was thinking about things that made me sad about them injured. And probably their families waiting to see them. We started Writing but I was still thinking how hard it would be waking up really early and Men forcing them to do something for them. And to push themselves to do what they’re told to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.