Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

My Weekends

Today I wrote about what I did in the Weekends on Saturday I hope you Enjoy Reading.


At 6.00 On Saturday  Me My sister And brother Got Ready For My Uncle’s Birthday. My Mum Picked us up. We arrived On time To help Set out the chocolates and lollies. It looked Awesome there were flashing lights and disco lights with LOUD” Music and a Table With All cups straws and Little umbrella’s with ice too. It was for the drinks and they put the barbeque on.

We Signed the Card and Put 60 Dollars in because didn’t know what to buy. Everyone Arrived on time and They all were in the shed talking. We all looked around everything was decorated. It was Decorated with Hawaii things. dinner was ready we finished eating. Everyone turned off the lights and light the candles on the cake.


He blew out the candles after we sang Happy Birthday to Him
We ate some cake until our stomach was stuffed. It was getting dark and it was getting late we said GoodBye after we danced our way to the car and went home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.