Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Stanza- Poem

Today My Group Keis and May made a Stanza meaning a poem. We had to write a stanza about this
picture. Here is my poem I hope you enjoy!

 When I came back I saw such a mess I was depressed I kicked my desk As I walked to the window there were ants crawling on my pants I whacked them off and started looking around the door was on the floor I tried to ignore all the pain again that was going through my head. On the wall was a stall with heaps of cats and dead rats

 I was about to spew. I took a deep breath but it was still in my head. I turned on the lights but the switch didn't work. I felt depressed so I took another breath. I went outside and smelt the fresh air I got some cleaning gear and went back into the Room. The smell wasn't great I had to call my mate. Why was this happening to me? It's time to get a crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.