Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Google Expedition

Today we Learned about Google Expedition here is my creative Learning. I hope you enjoy!!! and Learn many things on my blog!!!!! 


Today was an Adventurous day. We went in our usual groups. Each group went in their class until we changed. We experienced in the street Google expedition. Do you know what  this means? Well it is what we learned today you look into these 3D blurry goggles called Google cardboard. Don’t worry they don’t make you blind!!! there’s a phone in the cardboard and you can see images of Space the Jungle and even Antarctica.

My favourite image was in the ocean seeing many things you can spot. What I saw was there were people in the ocean in a shark cage “That gave me a fright” when I saw a humongous shark. I felt scared when I saw a snake right in front of me. Luckily it was an image.

It was time to change groups. I had fun exploring things I haven’t before. Seeing animals from different countries was a new thing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.