Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

A time with Friends

This is my recount writing of what we did a while ago, This is what we did during the day. I hope you enjoy
 my piece of writing!!!

 A Time with friends

It’s Tuesday today” as I checked the time it was 8:15 I quickly headed to school thinking if my friends came to school too. I saw on whiteboard what Would happen after morning tea. Fun time?? I wondered. It was after morning tea we were in groups. I saw Rowana, and Juliet as I breathed in relief. I didn’t want to be by myself. All classes split up all groups I was in a different group though. All groups got one cardboard each. It had a timetable on it where we go next. We all lined up Mrs Flavell's arrived we all Followed Mrs Flavells past the breeze  in a line. The Cookie Challenge” Mrs Flavell Explained how to play the game. “You all get a cookie each and put it on your forehead the hard thing is try to get it in your mouth.



We all went in 5 groups on each side at a time. I saw everyone laugh and cheered on the other Students. I felt like there was a knot in my stomach I felt confused for a while. Some students got points for getting it in there mouth you also get to go again only if you get it in your mouth!!!  if you drop the cookie you have to get at the back of the line.


Next was a game called peas. What you have to do Ms Hockley explained we all got a straw each. we have to try get the pea on your straw and run as fast as you can towards the plate. Everyone had different ideas that were interesting. We quickly rotated to our next class. We were doing the weetbix challenge with Ms Ingram. Miss Peato mixed spaghetti with fruit salad and maple syrup.



After That
we went to this challenge it was like a puzzle
Last of all we lined up in the street One of the best was the cookie challenge. This would be one of favourites of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.