Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

A Trip To Rainbows End

Today we had a lot of fun at Rainbows End. Here is my piece of writing of what we did. I hope you enjoy please leave a comment!!!


 Today The year 7’s had an amazing Trip to Rainbows End we were split up into groups My Group was Ava, Owen, Aidan and Me Team 5 quickly headed in lines toward the bus. We arrived at 9:30 everyone was amazed and excited I was exhausted walking off the bus. We got our bands to go in. We all now had a chance to go and play around in our groups before time runs out. These were all the things we did!!! First The 3D video thing, The Racing cars, the Bumper boats one of my favourites. Gold mine the Scorpion ride and the Log Flume and the Pirate ship We had not much time. The Log flume was our last ride I enjoyed it. My photos were embarrassing I never knew they had cameras!!! We went back to school getting ready to go home. I felt Really tired after all of this. But we all had a great time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.